Yes, I am back in the island. Anyway, was at aunt sp's office just now. She asked me to run down and leave a CD at the receptionist for collection later. So I ran down and happily went over to the receptionist and told her "I leave this CD here with you. My client will come and pick up later. I'm from (company name). Ok?" Seems normal, right? But....the thing is I ranted off in Malay!! Only when I made my way up then only I realized. Damn! I think I must have been used to speaking in Malay while interning in KL. Sighs!
FYI, Marks & Spencer's "Luxury Fruit & Nut Assortment" is addictive!! I have been munching before I went for my bathe and am STILL munching now. Wait till aunt sp realizes that I've dugged out her well-hidden treasure from her wardrobe, won't she flip!! I am not a nuts person but certainly a fruito!!
-----
Whilst some of my coursemates were happily enjoying their Grad Ball yesterday night, I was happily enjoying my swim. Just occured to me that the Grad Ball was yesterday evening. Read from fellow coursemate's blogs that it was good. Did I feel a tinge of regret? Well, not really because I know my classmates did not turn up.
Ahh what a nice night to laze away and continue munching on the fruits & nuts and pile on more weight.
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment