Thursday, April 07, 2005

Generosity

I wished that I can share my 5 gig collection of music with my roommate. I really do because I am already sick of her playing the same ol' songs 24/7!!!! She even plays the SAME single song throughout the night. Gosh! How can she stand listening to a particular song for such long time? I know my 5G isn't a large collection but it should satisfy her and can last her for 3.7 days (this was recorded on my iTunes). Sighs! I am sick of hearing the same song la! Was on the verge of asking sarcastically, "Oh, you like (the particular artist & song) alot huh?!" Poor thing, limited music collection. Hmm. Perhaps Kazaa should be made accessible to her.

Anyway, I had rude shock when one of my colleague said that I am so gentle. *jaw drops* For those who know me well enough, they'll know I am nowhere near gentle. Another colleague today said that I'm so quiet. Tetttt!! Wrong guess! I was known to be chatterbox back in secondary school. I still remember, in secondary school, Mrs Chong said that I am so chatty, I am disturbing my classmate (ninny peg) sitting beside me. (!!) That was a wrong accusation, OK! peg was the one who was talking to me! Hurr! I'm wrongly accused. :P

Another 6 working days to end of torture.

2 comments:

midniteangel11 said...

its a fact...u do talk shit loads.....blablabla....blablabla!!!motor mouth man!lol!but its also good la..otherwise life would b boring!hehe!

the devil herself said...

HURH! if i don't talk shit load, you'll NOT be my friend, right? it's MY forte, so? heheheh you know i don't fcuking care if ppl think less of me.

miss ya babes! call me (as promised). but your promises are as usual, empty shells only. prove me wrong! :P

-s.y.

p/s: psst, glad you drop by so i know you're much alive.