I screwed up the FA today. Being a Ctrl+S freak, to think that I did not save ALL the work that I have done and Illustrator decides to get grumpy and force quit. Studio Manager was beside me, doing the things I did not know how to do and he went mad! He flung his hand in the air and stood up, went away from the machine to "ARGHHHHHH!!!!" All I could do was to smile (for what reason, I don't know). I am supposed to be mad as well but I was not. Guess his actions were more hilarious. He turned and asked me in smile that could scare me, "You save or not?" and I could only give him a smile and shook my head.
Restarted the Mac and started the change from scratch. This time, every lil' step, I press Command+S (for Macs). This time, worked a little faster as I was familar with the changes and the how-tos. But still frusfrating as well because the machine had cocksy problem and forced quit when I zoomed in too much. -_-
Decided to continue after lunch. However, when I came back, boss was napping there so I decided to leave him undisturbed. Went over Studio after a while and to find out that the FA was already out. Was even jpeg-ed to the Servicing for client's approval. Orh-oww... That was bad. Boss' machine kept hanging on him and before long, he lost his temper and "FUCK!!! *slams keyboard*" Wow! That scared the pee wee out of me and I tried to remain as stagnat as I could at e's place, browsing through songs for download. :P But I still feel ashamed and bad for not saving the work and boss had to re-do them, with much frusfration as there were just TOO much illustrations from the Art Director.
Anyhow, today was the second last day and a colleague from Servicing, w, came to me and had the conversation below.
w: So, tomorrow's last day. How? Miss this place not?
me: *thinks for a minute* Place, not so much but the people. Don't know lar, but I am just a passer-by.
w: Hey, NO! You aren't a passer-by, you left footprints here. :)
w handles this account and due to their hectic pace, she hardly talks much and we hardly communicate. Only when I am posted to Studio for this week, we began to converse more and I find that it's easy to talk to her. Easy to get along with. Also, she is very pretty and sweet-looking. She hardly mix with other AEs down there and keeps much to herself. Never even join them for lunch- no time!!
What w said made my day and felt that at least I have friends here, in the agency. Morning was
frantic click! click! with sk. So many pictures that left us memories and left me and sk laughing away. Evening was click! click! with w and m, the secretary.
Last day. What will I screw up tomorrow, I wonder. Aihh. Feeling extremely restless.
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment