Studio today was far better than Traffic. At least I learnt what I wanted to learn and got knew what I wanted to know and got what I wanted to get. Hehehe. They use Adobe Illustrator and I got my Studio Manager to teach me. He was very helpful and taught me what I needed to know- basics. Afterall, softwares are something that you need to get hands-on practice. He said he'd give me a copy of Illustrator 8 and its extension which could do far more interesting things. He was willing to teach simply because I was pressurising him, sitting beside him. Haha! But on the whole, he's OK.
Tomorrow shall be Quack Express. At one glance, it's more or less like Adobe Pagemaker. But will see how tomorrow. If there is no job tomorrow, Quack Express lesson will proceed. Else, it's (obviously) getting to the job. Wished I had more time in Studio then I can do some work, as he promised. Ahh well; depends on the deadline. Hope the client's Saturday & Sunday ads come in on Wednesday or Friday. They have specific names to it but I will refrain from stating here. The ads usually make the entire creative go rounds in rounds and end up camping in office. Often the case.
On the other hand, I've given up. I am very tired of planning something that no one responds to. I wished that they are more decisive and have a clear stand of what they want. Only then we'll not procrastinate too badly. I'm just tired mentally from all the chasings for replies. We should just confirm the place. Bleh.
Simply cannot wait for Friday, 15th April 2005, 5.30 p.m.
Monday, April 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment