Met up with Lindy yesterday. She introduced her friend, May. Was fun, at least they ain't the very ladylike sorts. So we had fun! :) Went Times Square. Watched Miss Congeniality 2. That was a good crack-up. Haha Went around the shopping centre a bit. Saw a shawl that I liked and was reasonably priced. Only RM25. Pink; size and it's comfortable and warm. Was ready to buy it when I saw the defects on it. The sales assistant said it's the sewing. Oh please, think I am stupid? Lindy saw it and agreed with me that it was a scratch. Puh-leez, just because we seem young and don't know much does not mean we REALLY don't know! Bet we've sewn more buttons that you do, damn you! Hff! Nevertheless, was disappointed not being able to get it.
Brainstormed again today. More like stoning. Traffic Head was on half day's leave. So that leaves me nothing to do during the fisrt half of the day. Well, except running to and fro to the reception from my workstation. The receptionist was on leave so had to rush to get phone calls. Reason why I didn't sit still there is because her computer is not usable! Infected with virus and I wanted to surf around and print some stuffs.
New intern came today. I was asked to bring her down to see t. Hff, not something I want to do because seeing t is a disgust in itself. Lucky, he's not in so I handed the intern to his assistant, n. At 1pm, when I was still at the receptionist' desk, the secretary came in and asked me, “Do you want to hear the most peculiar thing?” Being the curious me, I asked, “Oh? What?” She said, “The new intern right, when t was explaining things to her, she said, ‘Actually, I don’t know what am I doing here.’ And t asked her, ‘What do you mean?’ Then the intern said, ‘I have no background in advertising and I don’t want to do advertising.’
Wah!! So brave! Venture into a full-fledge advertising agency without the desire to be in it. Tsk Tsk. She should be applauded for her courage. *I just made a sarcastic remark, in case you were wondering.* Apparently she is a Multimedia student from this college. The secretary said she went through her resume and she took Advertising. But now she said she has no background and doesn’t want to be in advertising. Boy, she’s gonna suffer then. Maybe she will get along well with the stuck-ups, temperamental ones down there.
Different wavelength. I think I will miss poking fun and “bickering” with sk. One of the colleague was saying that with me leaving in 2 weeks’ time, sk will have no one to “bicker” with. Haha! Come think of it, the countless jokes and remarks we had, it’s really wonderful knowing this group. I am going to miss their jokes and laughter. But hey, I am returning to where I came from. So it’s YAY for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment