Writing cover letters had been a breeze once you get the hang of it. But after seeing my counterpart's cover letter, I am back to square one- lost and speechless at some point in time of the lettter. Don't know what else to say. Racking my brain for my good qualities and how to word them accordingly. Fcuk it, can't someone just give me a job so I can be over and done with all the frusfrations?!!!
pw and I came out with a list of "Follow-up Letters format". You're in luck. Here's a glimpse:
1) Walau eh, how many times you want me to send my resumes over?
2) Hire me OR DIE!!
3) Eh, got my resume or not?
4) Hire me OR I hang pig's head!!!
There. Use these and try. Tell me the results. Thank you!
Have I ever mentioned that "Missing You" from Backstreet Boys' Backstreet's Back album is my faveeeeeee track? The way the boys sang it, so full of emotions, so sexy, baby!
Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Monday. Yay! :) tracy, will keep you posted! *winks*
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment