Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Numb.

I'm numb already. They called and said I am shortlisted for the next round of interview with the Associate Account Director (AAD). So, you may ask if I feel excited and happy? No, I don't. Not at all. Could be that I've expected that I'd make it? Or they've made me waited long enough and has numbed all positive feelings? Having come so far, I have decided to give up the job offer I have on hand and bang on the 2 biggies I had interview with. This is a risk that I choose and will bear the consequences myself. Talked to mummy and she has given me the green light. Phew!!

"What's the use if you're not happy working?" True, what's the point then? Think jaswir, you'd be happy to hear that I've alas made progress and went a step further instead of being in square one, lamenting. Of course, I hope you feel better at your side. =)

This nose of mine is getting lousy by day. Can't take dust, can't take cold. Wonder what it's like to be without a nose? Then I can stop sniffing good food and stop adding to my already-laden-with-fats body.

I can't wait. Will be moving house soon. Yay!! At least it's a relief to my mental state of health. I cannot wait to get new table for my room!!

1 comment:

midniteangel11 said...

hey sweetie, sorry i cant leave u a msg on tag coz it keeps upchucking em.... they ust wont go thru. not that dun wana support u okie? anyway...... dilema! well, its great ur parents are supportive. its always a god start. i say only go for a job u r satisifed with. but really, there comes a point when reality hits in and u realise, anything should do. i dont know if u have come to this point yet. not trying to discourage u, but as u know, beggars cant b choosers.
y not follow up on the application for the job of ur dreams? call them...write to them..... show them u are very determined and u wana know.
hearing u guys, i cant imagine how difficult it is to look for a job. my challenge starts here.
anyway gal....moving house? excellent. so i can come stay with u in sg now>? god...i havent been to sg like forever. we gota have a good time okie? remember drinking session? anyone interested? feel free to join me n sy! hehee
count ur blessings. u have a nose. i saw this programme the other day abt plastic surgery. this woman in an accident lost her nose. she looked hideous...next to nothing i tell u.....u dont want that. dont wonder abt sumthing that would b tragic! heres from someone who used to be called BNI.....*flinch*
anyway...love ya...take care okie ?