"Friday 13th today. People step on shit, you know." That was part of zhiggy's sms to me today. Thanks, huh! But I don't believe in superstitions just like I don't believe in self-improvement books like "100 Ways to Motivate Yourself". Crap! Rubbish! I think your day is what you make out of it.
Town with tracy today. Didn't realize it's Friday till we saw the sea of people. Got a little affected due to the crowd but retail therapy certainly works! tracy got her sweater and pashmina and I got my top and bottom, at a reasonable price. :)) The more I look at them, the more satisfied and happy I get. Wahaha!! Felt I got good bargain. So did tracy with her purchases. So tell me, are Fridays, the 13th bad days?
Hush Puppies shoes are on sale!! Wanted to get the pink slip-ons which I've thought been cute and sweet. Only for SGD25!! Isn't that cheap for a pair of Hush Puppies? But rational got the better of me and eventually dropped the idea. I don't need a pair of slippers. Yet. The x:odus is still wearable. Wait till it wears off. I've to learn to save money. I am spending before earning. I'm bad.
Tomorrow should be bowling with zhiggy and fabs. fabs die die want to go Great World. Wonder what's the real reason behind that. Drill him tomorrow!! The boys are turning into men in August. Time flies when you least expect it.
Interview on Monday at Geylang. I am also questioning the location of the agency.
Friday, May 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment