Indeed, if it wasn't upon pw's prompt that Cathay did not up its ticket price, I'd have missed the interview (on Friday.) Went online to search for the movie time for a movie and I saw the date stating "Thusday, 5/5". I was so puzzled, thought perhaps they (what audacity, you say) made a mistake. So I took a look again and double-checked with the date system on my machine. Indeed, today is the 4th May, Wednesday. Tomorrow is 5th May, Thursday. What a klutz!
Expensive price to pay for my oblivion. Been muddled by the days and dates and thought that 5th May is this Friday. My, oh my! Imagine if I had carried on with the blunder, I'd have missed a great chance. What can I say but be less oblivious (yes, cellmate!) and more alert? ;P
-----
I don't know why you always like to disappoint me and subsequently lead to my disappointment in the human league. When you need me, I never fail to be there. Where are you when I need you? You give me countless excuses that I am so so tired of hearing. Please come out with something more creative. If you don't feel like, just say so. I always think honesty is the best policy. Really.
If I can be brutally honest, I can take it from others too. It works two way. You are so capable of bringing me to a high high position and let me fall, one shot all the way down. Pain has numbed. It has turned to disappointment. Thank you for letting me experience the bitter sweet side.
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment