Wednesday, May 11, 2005

As Good As It Gets

First time was bad performance. Second time was better, more composed. The third was my best, I felt. I am feeling fortunate the third interview was with the BIG agency. I've gathered some experiences and the session was better than what I expected. Turns out one of my seniors is working there as an AE. After the Head of Account Management spoke to me, my senior came in and we chatted. She mentioned that the HOD has positive impression of me. Thank God!

I left the office, feeling good. Better than the previous ones. I am positive this is what I am looking for. IF shortlisted, I will be working on a certain account. The training provided is just what I am looking for. My first two years will be hell but I am prepared. Never been so sure of myself. Never been so certain of something that I want.

ping mentioned that I always have a very earnest look and it's to my advantage. Didn't know I had that kind of look till ping pointed out. Hehe! Thanks, ping!! I guess it helps; quite a fair bit. :DI shan't say much about the interview session anymore.


Met up with tracy after that. Dinner at Mos Burger and I was wondering if I have changed since graduation. I sensed that there is change in me- I have become more full of myself and so confident. I am too ambitious, or I am just over-sensitive? Am I like a lion with BIG appetite? I am confused. I think I have become shrewd. I don't know. I am confused!! jaswir, eu; I think you both know me best inside out, left and right. Tell me!!

It was House Of Wax after dinner. The movie was not as scary I made it out. Perhaps I get no kick out of horror films anymore. The girls sitting in front of us were scared to wits. Screaming and whispering was so irritating! I shan't divulge their nationality. (pw, you should know. hehe ;P)

Right, I should get ready. Meeting tracy for another shopping session. Like we both have lots of extra cash! Haha fact is we are both broke but needed a break from everything!!

No comments: