It's frusfrating. It's been raining since...since...I cannot recall when!!
I wished I have a car. I wished I have the capability to even buy the car tyres (first). Sheesh. Weather never was a problem back home in Malaysia because we all have cars. Yes, everyone of my friends, we drive. Of course, our parents' cars.
But see, the difference here is: home - drive parent's car. here - MRT or buses though parents own a car. Sighs. I salute people who have determination to step out of the house though it's pouring outside.
The rain practially dampens my mood, my spirit and leads to lack of motivation. I so badly want to hit town today to get some long overdue shopping but heck, the rain came and I just woke up from slumberland.
Irritating unpredicted factors of life!!
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i dont even have a driving license. n british weather means snow, rain, strong icy cold winds, hail storm, damp, gloomy dark and depressing freezing ohmigod its so f*ing cold that i dont even wana get out of bed alllll dayyyy longggg coz my body says...hibernate!!! i could do with some tropical rain..hehehe ;-)
It's very ironic though, when you have a car you will be lazy to drive, when you don't have one, you yearn to drive.
When it comes to traffic jam mixed with rain, you just feels like flying or jumping of a cliff...
eu: your biz ah, ppl bug u to take license, u lazy. but eh, don't take better. it's always best to be driven around!
zeroimpact: such irony, i tell u. back home, when there's gathering, i'm super lazy to drive and would just tag onto my friends' car. but now...well, human just ain't satisfied no matter how!
and thanks for bringing me a laugh so early in the morning by your last sentence: "When it comes to traffic jam mixed with rain, you just feels like flying or jumping of a cliff..."
Yup, gud old traffic jams, can't live wit it, can't live witout it.
Post a Comment