Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Virgin Lesson.

I had my first blading lesson yesterday night. After 2 months of waiting, finally! The weatherman had been kind to let the day shine and shine throughout. We've missed the sun too much!!

Lesson was fun and interesting. From a "cannot-even-balance" status to an "able-to-roll-a-bit". Haha!! Weather looks good today again. I wished it stayed like this for a long, long time. I hate rain, I seriously detest it!

I feel good blogging on a PowerBook G4. Wished I had more cash to change my old laptop. Again, money is the root of all evil. Sighs!

I can predict tomorrow's another "chasing chickens" day. It means rush day but I, personally feel like I'm chasing little chickens, for some reasons. Quick, quick, go into your little corner and be done with your business, fast!! Urgh, that nasty feeling.

On a happier note, from tomorrow onwards, I can at least find some motivation to get up early to go to work every morning. =)

And, I cannot wait for Chinese New Year to come so that I get my 1 week break from some nasty people.

4 comments:

midniteangel11 said...

hehe....u sounds kinda funny some how......blading? *shivers*. ive heard and seen some horrific accidents resulting from blading....not my cuppa im afraid!

Anonymous said...

i like the thrill of it. yes, horrific accidents coz u either go too fast or u cannot control.

but it's helluva fun!! =)

-s.y.

peiwen said...

Check out the new MacBook Pro, made by the Dark Side's Intel chips, lol.

Anonymous said...

pw, YES! i saw! walau!! i told sp, she plainly ignored me.

-s.y.