My feelings right now are a mish-mashed of ecstasy, disappointment, joy and what-nots. I went to my much-awaited BSB concert. *Grinning from ear to ear*.
I die (IF I have to) a satisfied being. Really. We paid for second best seats but were upgraded by the organiser to ground floor seatings. Of course, us (pink jambu and I); being the fanatic BSB fans, upgraded ourselves to the front. Not below the stage but as close as 200 metres from the boys.
I regret not bringing my camera which I thought no cameras are allowed. PUI! Bluff me, right? They let cameras in. I should have brought mine!! In any case, we were too busy grooving we didn't snap much.
I feel like I'm in a dream. Never did I thought I'd see them in this lifetime. Oh my gosh.
And thanks, my dear colleagues (they probably don't read this) for letting me go off. Thanks for rushing the work for me. :)
I now await jabir's pictures. Pictures, pictures, pictures.
I wonder if I can wink tonight. Gosh. I went to Backstreet Boys concert!!
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
happy chinese new year dearrrrrr....
Wah BSB..boyband craze i like!!!!!
disappointment? what were you disappointed about?
winn: Hapsie Chinese Newt Ear!! yeah, i've been a BSB fan since i was 15! =)
jabir: disappointed coz they didn't come down stage for us to tear them apart. disappointed coz we didn't get the UPFRONT ticket! wahahaha still bearing grudges. hiak hiak
-s.y.
hallo, if it weren't for me you would be standing in front of your seat hor, hold grudges somemore!?! alah, got to see them clearly kira ok lar...
Happy New Year banana, when and how you want the pics?
Jambu
jabir, hanah! i've been harping on it since we sat down and you've been telling me since we sat down, too! hehehe got to see them, shiok betul lar. my dad said, "sometimes, it's not about being able to see them; it's the crowd." agree?
send to my gmail lah. can take. u zip them up ah.
-s.y.
k k I try when I have the time....busy doing assignment and studying for test now...
Post a Comment