Gong Xi Fa Cai to my dear readers.
The CNY week kicked off badly. We (the account servicing people) got buttered and jammed by the bosses. We decided to ignore their comments for this week. Walau, CNY week, ask us to reflect? Pui! I've decided to just put my best foot forward and if they think it's not good enough, too bad!! I even woke up to a nighmare on CNY eve whilst taking afternoon nap. Bad, bad nightmare!!
Anyway, negative energy aside. As usual, went visiting and many many gatherings. And yours truly lost quite a hefty (according to my standard) sum of money this year! :( Bad, this is bad. I think I can only get beginner's luck. Learnt poker last year and won quite a bit. This year, I haven't been winning, cannot even breakeven. Sigh! And this year, learnt mahjong, won the first night I learnt and lost double the second time I played. Walau. -Sian-
Tomorrow's a work day. Even more sian!! Got to face the cartoon (blek; yucks!) and it's time to slog my ass for weeks. Urgh.
Knocking off.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
gong xi fa cai deary ms devil sy!
it's a back to work monday for me tooo....i dowan to go to work. no no no no nono no!! cny is ending i m sad.. ....
n the next long holiday's at year end...raya rite?
sigh...i m beginning to miss cny oredi :( i mean, the long break. i mean the ang pow most! i wan ang pows!!!
happy new year to you as well sy! i think i didnt quite wish u that yet eh? well, at least u got a break (albeit a tin one`) and got to eat nice cookies and stuff!
dont feel so sien! theres always retail therapy anyway... hehe!
dear winnie,
gong hei fatt choy!! hong bao lor lei leh! hehehe
next LONG hols is year end lor. sadd
dear eu,
yeah! u haven't wished me that yet! wahaha and happy CNY to u too! =) i miss going to your hse and munch your mum's handmade cookies leh. hurr hurr. retail therapy? oh yes, only if i've the time.
-s.y.
Post a Comment