Never in my life I've cursed and swore so much.
Blardy client can go fcuk herself over and over again, I don't care and get run over by a car and left paralysed in the hospital with broken limbs and organs, with disfigured face. Yes, some of you will say I've evil mouth and stuffs. But if you were in my shoes, I'm sure you'd scold better.
I've never met an idiotic retarded female (not lady because she's not fit to be one!) who is so fickle-minded and irritating and nauseating in my life. I really want to assasinate her. Before that, I'd love to step on her face and make sure it's as flat as roti prata, make sure she falls so badly she flattens her nose and boobs and hire someone to rape her. I also wished that her boyfriend walks out on her on her wedding day (if she ever gets married, that is!).
THAT IS HOW ANGRY I WAS AND I AM!
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fua. U sound so evil. Jus go to some temple da xiao ren(beat small people). Muhaha. Jus make sure u dun use an expensive pair of shoes to whack. Should the shoes spoil, then ur heart pain.
girl: if u know me, u'd know this is nothing. i just can't think of something more evil than that!!
midniteangel: retards, aren't they? blardy ppl. chill pill have finished. feel that my life has shortened by 10 years.
-s.y.
Post a Comment