Looking back on my post yesterday, whoa! It's such a long post. Sorry, readers; for being "lor-soh". Haha!!
I am so dead tired because I was cowing with work till 3.30 this morning. Best thing is I didn't realize it was already THAT early. How ignorance. cellmate would say I'm always oblivion, anyway.
I woke up at 9am to send the weekly update to the boss only to find that I've had so much error in the deadlines stated when I reviewed it again at 12.30pm. Haha! So, I wrote to her again saying there were errors and I must have been too sleepy.
teo asked me to sit back and really think if this is what I want. Well, I didn't sit back, I lied down on the bed. My answer is YES, this is what I want. I know you must be thinking I am crazy to say this but I've evaluated this many a times. Before I join poly for the course and after I graduated and before I join the industry and whilst I am working. =) See, that's many times. Despite them all, I still want to be in this mad mad world.
Because it's a mad mad world, no one knows what's going to happen the next minute. I like the anticipation, I like the surprise, I like the non-conformation way, I like the non-monotonous style. I like.
Oh yes, my Creative Head, e told me something: "Sleeping is a waste of time. Why don't I make use of my sleeping hours to make more money." Whoa, I thought that was cool and didn't agree to that till 2 days ago. But no, I am not turning against my lifelong most loved hobby: sleeping. Perhaps just for the last few days.
After my client's show, I'm going on a well-deserved break and perhaps some shopping treat!
Ok, after saying all these, it's time for me to brush up, have a quick lunch and do my housework. I bought a new mop and am determined to use it today! Hehehe. I'm a household chore freak at times.
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment