I will be booked for today with my dears. My dear cellmate and meanest. Wahaha! We, the
"Ah, Valentine's Day. It's crap lah!!" How apt, how apt. The same theory applies to Mother's Day & Father's Day. Why, we only love and wish our loved ones on that particular day? Shower them with exorbitant cliche gifts only on those specific dates? I don't understand. You should love them everysingledayandhoursandminuteandsecondandmilisecond, isn't it?
I'm not being a sour grape here, please! If you think so, so be it. Like I care. This is my personal space and I retain the freedom of speech and expression here. Buzz off if you don't like it.
The Few Jokes
1. I was to sms my blading instructor to inform him of the cancellation of lesson last Friday night. I have 3 entries of the same name on my cell phone but I clearly indicated them. Fingers were too fast and sent to a mutual friend, instead. He replied and we chatted over sms for a while. I was taken aback because my instructor wasn't as friendly as this. Nevertheless, we chatted till I stopped because I was cowing at work. I didn't realize the mistake till I came back and plonked on my bed and still wondered when did the ever-calm-and-cool instructor melted and sent nice SMS. It was 5 hours past the last sms I sent to the mutual friend.
2. I cannot really reveal this joke because if any civil authority were to sway by here, I'd be a dead duck. In any case, it was sheer clumsiness and unexpectedness of the product I bought. Scared the light out of me for a good 2 minutes.
3. I cannot think of the last one though I remembered I did.
It's 1 am and I want to sleep now because tomorrow is another mad, mad day. Work today is surprisingly manageable though towards the end of the day, the listing for the directory killed designer & me.
No comments:
Post a Comment