I'm squeezed dry. I have no energy left. I have no other channels to release my frusfration and stress. I am simply F.E.D.U.P.
Every morning, I wake up telling myself, brace up for the day. It'll pass by soon. But my everyday nowadays ends at unearthly hours. I continue to slog at home. What the hell.
Family members have been urging me to stop pushing myself and go home early. I want to go home early, too. Early, what's your definition of early? 11pm to me now is still early. Bleh! If I really cannot take it, then submit the letter. (And be left jobless for god-knows-how-long.)
Upon hearing what my client said yesterday: "After we put this (collateral) to bed, it's 70% work done and the rest is a breeze." I felt so light-hearted since then till this evening.
Then the heart attack starts. All things that cn go wrong MUST and WILL go wrong. Damn. Sometimes, it helps, if you are the client, to organize your stuffs and information before passing to your agency. Your agency will be eternally grateful to you.
Despite saying that, I haven't the chance to educate my client. Darn. All of us at the agency is so superbly shagged (with no sexual connotation). We're worked to the bones and slowly reducing to dust which is less than 1mg.
I wake up to another nightmare
4 comments:
oh my... you sound burnt out my dear.
hey.. stress is no good for you o.. perhaps it's time to reli sit back and decide wat u want.
girlinatower: don't worry. i will cease the fire. =) u will be supporting me from afar, won't u?
suecing: thanks! am so touched u popped by n gave me encouragement. will sit back and decide. =)
u needed me to send you something right? msn me again to tell me your email, can? sorry friday was busy i didn't have time to check msn msgs.
of cuz I will b supporting you la. I so nice. Hee.
Post a Comment