Howdy!
Hi there! My name is Xxxx. I am XX years old this year; from XX.
You look so cute and sexy in the pics. I can't take my eyes off your pics.
I would like to be your friend. Hope you are interested too.
Please reply my message and add me: xxyy@xxyy.com
I got this message on friendster and it sent a chill down my spine. Yucks! Siao!! Don't make me scold you like I did to my client hor!
-----
Boss didn't give us an earful today as I thought. Instead, they presented us with a slight good news. Not pay rise, not increased bonus. They're hiring an Account Co-ordinator (Part-time) to help us out. If all goes well, they'd hire a full-time co-ordinator. It'll definitely lighten our workload.
I feel slightly better at work today though there were stressful time (when the ad cannot be transmitted due to unknown technical error). MRT campaign has come to an end. We're waiting for installation tomorrow. Phew! The exhibiton is starting soon, I cannot wait as we'll be stationed on-site.
Life's getting better (I hope). I also hope to get into the momentum.
Thank, cellmate for your encouragement though it's only a little "jia you, jia you."
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good news is good, hope more good news goes your way.
i hope so too! i cannot wait for some break. still thinking when is the best to take leave.
-s.y.
July lorrr... when we go Bintan. Keke...
fua. i also want go...
pw: u sure we're going bintan? onz or notz?
girlinatower: pay lor, then u can come. wahahah
-s.y.
Post a Comment