I had a bad week. Bad, bad, bad. So bad I am ready to go. Yes, no kidding. But boss might give me the news soon but I am still ready to go. This place is really not a place for normal human being. Go, by all means, only if you're a workaholic and a physotic retard.
'Nuff about the week. I had a nice weekend though it started off in office doing shitty job for the stupid client. Went for blading lesson and it was nice...!!! Coach said I'm doing very well, better than normal students because I can complete my course 1 session earlier than planned (four 1-hour lesson). Most people need to extend their lessons. Haha. Maybe I should consider switching to train to be a professional skater.
Blading on Saturday, swimming on Sunday. I feel so healthy!! Woo hoo!! Hahaha. Colleagues j told me she once read or heard from somewhere, "What happened today is only for today. Don't spill it to tomorrow."
Tomorrow, we're getting an earful from bosses. I am even prepared for leaving on the spot. Sighs! Things are bad but let's just enjoy Sunday (or whatever's left of it).
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment