Monday, February 20, 2006

My Godson.

Is located here. This project was the most grueling one because the client was the most troublesome and bothersome idiots. They literally measured every milimeter, down to the last mm. Blast them! And finally, the concept train is out today. It's only my godson because I didn't start the project. It was boss and I took it halfway.

In any case, I am super duper hyper happy when I stepped out of office at 7.45 pm just now. I was already putting on my mini, silent my phone and ready to go meet shum for dinner. I was chuckling and laughing to myself whilst waiting for my mails to be sent out. Colleague j found it amnusing that I kept chuckling and laughing to myself.

Well, I could not contain my excitement because for once in 1.5 months, I could see daylight. Not exactly daylight but the concept is there lah.

Muahahahaha. Wahahahahaha!!

No comments: