THIS!!

My first Christmas present received this year was given by aunt sp.
I don't know why she gave me this. She gave the same to my siblings (each of us got a different notebooks to doodl). Why does she waste her money on this for me? I was so surprised and disappointed (I'm being honest here!) when I opened it during Christmas.
I asked her why and she said because I'm still a kid. *Speechless*.
In any case, I was disappointed for that minute only. Not like I was yearning for a gift because I get gifts from her every now and then, with no occasion, no purpose. We can walk into here and she'd say, "I count to 10. You choose any one item. (starts countdown)."
So, I got my lavender bath gel. My much-sought after. So spontaneous, so sporting! Just like 6 months ago, when we walked into the Apple Centre @ Orchard, 10 seconds to ask the salesperson for my mini. Haha!
I'm going to a pampering session tomorrow for my hands and feet. Hehe. And a lazy Sunday shopping with shum. Retail therapy works. It does, it does.
But for now, I've to continue with my work (!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment