Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Birthday Weekend.

I shall start from Friday which I spent the night (till 9.30pm) in office for fcukingSt@rfcukFA. The week had been like a "to hell & back & hell again & again" for me. Simply because boss hired 1 wrong person and not enough manpower and jobs kept pouring in like water under running tap.

Heavy air in the air and temper flew quite a bit (from me, nonetheless; I am always the fierce one, though I have no idea). All of them said I look very fierce and am very fierce. I promise you guys, I am not because I love making mean jokes which if you're not my close people, you won't know.

'Nuff about Friday; which I initially looked forward to because colleagues had planned a dinner & karaoke session for me.

Today was a wake-up-early-view-house-blade-shopping regime. I return a satisfied birthday girl. House viewing session at Clementi was not a success due to some reasons I hate to explain. Blading at Sunset Way (with aunt sp) was terrific and it means I will not go East Coast often now because it's too far. Session was good training for me as well and I found the courage to go faster and fall less (in terms of number of times and impact).

Lunch at Sushi Tei was as usual - fulfilling & satisfying. After rounds in Cold Storage, we discarded groceries and went for coffee at Spinelli's. cellmate, FYI, sp has a fetish for the tea mug which isn't for sale. She's going to make it her "limited edition mug at home". ;)

Received an Adidas tee for my present; so thank you so much, aunt sp. :D Dinner at Soup Spoon was fantabulous as well because it's one of my favourite, too.

So you see, today's fun filled with food & exercise & pressie. Hence, I return home as a happy (premature) birthday girl.

Also, not forgetting those who have wished me: ychuan, michelle; ex-colleague j, e & colleague j who has given me a little gift. Thanks, peeps. :D

2 comments:

peiwen said...

Perth doesnt even have Spinelli's, or Starbucks, or Coffee Bean, only Gloria freaking Jeans. Walau

Anonymous said...

HURH!! so kelian?!? they monopoly till shiok shiok uh? Raffles City basement has GJ. when u come back, check out the B1 coz it's so happening now! :D

-s.y.