Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Loss & Joy.

Loss because Germany lost to Italy in WC2006 semi-finals and I lost money. Though it's only a small $5 bet but I bu shuang, can?!!

Joy because fortunately I didn't place a $100 bet on Germany which I wanted to initially else I'd be even more devastated today. Yes, I'm kind of "hiong", huh? $100 is quite alot but I was thinking of making some money since I am a poor kid.

Joy again because I managed to meet Daddy (& his friends) for dinner just now. They came for an exhibition which was disappointing because of the scale. Anyhow, I'm glad I could meet up with him because this weekend, when I go back, he'll be in KL for seminar. Aihh, talk about timing.

I've decided to bang on Italy in the finals this Monday early morning. Must tryyyyy to make some money else I'd forever be lamenting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh
Betting is not the way though...
but small 1 is for fun la
Hope u win though
:)

Anonymous said...

zeroimpact, i'm hoping to get rich thru a lazy mean. hehehe

yes, hope i win this sunday. recover my 5 bucks. hehe

-s.y.