I find that it gets more and more tedious for me to wake up each day at a specific time to go to work. Either that or I am lazy and yearn for more sleep (than ever). I sleep at almost 11pm every night yet (except tonight) I cannot wake up at 7am. Why uh?
Despite the regular sleep, I sometimes steal sleeps whenever possible. Meaning - Tuesday was out of office for a whole day photoshoot. The shoot stretched over to 7+ pm. With the client and her boss around, I literally slept under their nose(s) for a good (I think should have) 15 mins. I know my Art Director was overseeing a certain shot and when I woke up, they finished up to the second last shot. WOW! I was amazed.
Either that, I have worms in my stomach? Or is just a kind of disorder? Colleagues said I sleep too much and shake their heads when they hear I can sleep anywhere, anytime, in any position. Yes, I can sleep standing.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment