You have Little Miss Naughty, Sleepy, etc, etc. I think I deserve the Miss Bready. Downed 6 pcs of toast for dinner. WTF? How did I manage to down so much bread, you ask? Well, if you do not know me well enough, your truly lovesssss bread to the max.
Unlike other days, I find that time passes really fast today, especially. Is it because it's Friday and weekend's here and "WOOH HOO!!"??
I reckoned that I'd reach home at around 7 or 7 plus pm. I only sat down and sent a couple of emails and ding dong a little and the time shot to 8 pm. Ok, time to bathe and after which, I came out of bathroom the clock showed 8.45pm?
What the ...? My usual bath time is only 10 mins or 15 max and you're telling me I took God-knows-how-long minutes?
I feel as if time just flew by too fast. It's scary. I don't have enough time. Help!!
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I knew something was going right when we made you MBT leader ;-P
sai!!!!!!!! i don't want to regain the position if possible.
-s.y.
Post a Comment