090107 - was supposed to celebrate together but in the end somebody had to OT. Sian. Not angry but somehow disappointed. However, work is work. Cannot blame work, isn't it? Anyway, it's just a date. Doesn't matter much in any case. When I was asked several times if I'd mind the working hours, I said, "I'm also in this line. I can understand." But when it really happens, wah! It's certainly easier said than done, man!
We were just saying his friend is getting married on 7th July this year - 070707. Next year, the auspicious date will be 080808. Yeah, many will rush to get married by a certain "beautiful" date but they can divorce (touch wood!) anytime too! So what if you get married on a certain memorable date? There's no guarantee everything will be smooth sailing.
In any case, HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, cut6 blog!!! :D
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What can I say we are all humans
Understanding just does not come easy.
Auspicious or not, a date is a date, numbers, nothing more than that. At least to me
well said, well said. =)
and yes, understanding certainly doesn't come easy. it can be quite a feat.
Post a Comment