Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Eventful Weekend.

I'm back to Singapore and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this lil' island because the security here is good. Place is safe(r) than the counterpart.

We set off to JB on late Friday afternoon and settled the bride's bridal gown. Checked in to hotel late and hence pedicure & manicure session was even later. We had to literally beg them to do for m, saying that it's her wedding the next day. Felt so sorry for m.

Saturday morning was mad rush and then to the wedding lunch then back to hotel to rest. Night was dinner & clubbing and guess what. The club was raided! Just as we were planning to leave!! Alamak.

The wedding couple had an unforgetful wedding night 'coz the groom was suspected because he had cough and drank cough mixture. Hence, the drug presence in urine. After that, all was fine again.

On a side note, sometimes, I feel that I'm better off like I used to be.

No comments: