Work hasn't been smooth-sailing. With both boss(es) and colleagues. It's kind of irritating me already and I don't even think I am at fault with the colleague. In any case, it's just work. No use getting worked up over it because it's simply not worth it! So chill, chill. =)
Back home and went shopping with mummy just now. Parted with RM160 and got 2 tops and a skirt. Hahaha!!
There are 1001 things running through my mind now and I don't know where to press the STOP button. Sighs, another one of those times.
URGH!!
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, work is work, so just go with the flow
I think things will be better soon, just ensure you are doing your portion of the job
:)
don't know what's the prob. i diam diam do my work, talk less, also kena. SIGHS!
-s.y.
Post a Comment