After the unpleasant attempt by the useless dickhead "washing my face" in front of everyone, I felt a little demotivated. Despite his numerous attempts to bring me down, I am standing with my foothold firm on the ground.
I shan't argue, I shan't raise my voice, I shan't flare up. If I do anything to react to his lowly attempts to get on me, I'd be falling into his trap and boss surely has things to say (about me). Pff! I may be silly but not that stupid.
Ah, crap. Crap. CRAP!! Doesn't help that boss is siding dickhead because she thinks he is capable. Oh yeah. Capable of sitting there and waiting to get fat. Sheesh!!
Ok, away with all anger and embrace the long weekend. My rabbit & I are going to enjoy it together! JB, here we come! Food, food, food, shopping, food, food, food. Wooh!! Of course, I didn't forget I am there to attend m's wedding.
Lo and behold! Weekend is here!! =)
2 comments:
Don't think of those bastards and just go your way
I support you one
And the cure would be food and fun, which I think is the medicine for this
:)
Take care!
i've learnt. if he decides to make my life difficult, take it as a learning curve lor. hah! big deal. i am young, i've a long way ahead of me.
ahh yes, food & fun indeed. coupled with a bad cough & bad throat. sian.
Post a Comment