He said it was raining and wanted to take the umbrella out of his bag. I insisted that the drizzle is bearable and the next moment, TA DAH! A surprise!! :)
How sweet. A nicely and sweetly wrapped rectangular gift. I wondered what it was and guessed it was a photo frame. When I opened, to my delight and surprise (again), it was Gary Cao Ge's CD album! Hee.
I was speechless as I did not expect it from him. A small gift but it started my day well and bright. He said it was for our 9 months anniversary and to cheer me up as I was feeling very down and dejected lately.
Hehe, how thoughtful and sweet! Thank you har, the one I always bully but love all the time! :D
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweetness to the max leh
Heh heh heh
I must start giving out cds as a gift more often
:P
i though so too. :O *blush*
I don't mind being recipients of CDs, ya know? hahahahah
-s.y.
Post a Comment