Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finally. The Journey Begins.

Yesterday marked my last day at my (then current, now previous) company. It was not too breezy as I had to endure stupid clients (still) and irritating colleagues.

On my last day, last few hours, someone lame said something lame to me which I could see the desperation and laziness. Totally turns me off and disgusted me way too much that I'd accede to your offer. To hell with you and your lameness and your offer; really. Mum even thinks you're a stupid fcuker.

FYI, my mother doesn't scold bad words, forbids us to even mention "Shit". Yet this came out of her, I was really surprised. It shows the anger she felt for me, which I am touched. Hehe. I'm tired of your stupid and childish antics. Just get out of my sight, my life. Idiotic lamer.

Alright, 'nuff of the disgusting person(s). It feels good to know that I am free and will begin my journey to another level soon. You may say I am bragging, very full of myself. Whatever it is, it's your opinion. It will not matter to me unless you're someone important to me, in my life.

Ok, I'm out of the blogsphere to become a compulsive fridge opener to see if there are snacks to munch on.

No comments: