A call at 5.14pm changed my life entirely. The day suddenly became brighter, lovelier, and whatever pleasant things you can think of. I was so excited I was trembling for a good 20 minutes.
It's been what I've been yearning for, craving for, wishing for, wanting for a good, painful, draggy 2 years. Finally, I've gotten what I've yearned for. Really. Everyone I told of is aware of my joy through my facial expression, my voice.
Thank you cellmate, for your gut feelings and accommodating to my nonsensical "Try-calling-my-phone-to-see-if-it's-spoilt" antics. Thank you auntie sp, who has given me a very good headstart in this race and your never ending encouragement and support. Thank you dear, for your bright ideas for the presentation and your relentless efforts in helping me gather research materials.
Thank you, everyone for one way or another. Haha. I am not even getting an award but I am writing a long list of Thank Yous which makes me feel very long-winded but it's alright because I've started my race well and I am getting there soon!!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats!
Thank you!
-s.y.
congrats too! :)
Post a Comment