Saturday, September 01, 2007

Finally, I Did It.

What did I do, you may ask. Well, I tendered my resignation. I couldn't stand her, him and it. Of course there are more to that but as this is not a private sphere, it's best not to hold a discussion here.

So, everyone, I finally dropped the shield and able to walk lightly, freely. :) Best of all, I am still jobless at this moment.

I hope something good will come up soon. Hope is what keeps me going on. Yay!!

But I can tell you, I am only too glad to have tendered. There's no better time than now as I was falling short of patience and excitement already.

cellmate, congrats to both of us, eh? Let's grab a drink on our last day(s)! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My last day 19th leh. Should go Sushi Tei for 2 hour lunch.