Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope luck will come rolling, like what cellmate said.
Thanks for everyone who has been patient with me, my nonsense, my temperamental attitude. Phew!! I know, the last post has been a thanking session. I'm trying to express my (eternal) gratitude to people who matters to me. :)
The new girl is xxyyzz. As you know, this blog is public and I cannot comment openly as there might be unknown device(s) or unknown user(s) prancing around this sphere.
So, if you've heard it, you've heard it. If you haven't, you probably wouldn't want to hear of it at all! :)
Feeling a little chilly now. Wonder if it's the weather or my body. Sighs.
Does anyone ever get the Sunday blues? Let me know, thanks. (Fuahz! This last line sounds so familar coz I always write my office emails so. :P)
Monday tomorrow. Thereafter, it's Tuesday! :D
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment