Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Going Once, Going Twice. GONE!

Like my (current) MSN nick says, "losing once is painful. losin twice is stupidity." Opportunity only knocks once. I should not have been an @$$h0|3 a year ago and just accepted it then. Look where I am now. In a dark, pit hole; trying to climb up of the bloody, stupid hole to catch a glimpse of light. It's difficult, very difficult. Wasted too much time and didn't know how to take advantage(s) of opportunities when they came.

No one to blame but myself and my foolishness back then. I am paying the price now. Hopefully the price that I am paying isn't going to be long as the process is painful and the pain and sufferings will only make me a weaker link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you willmake the right choices
But then again don't think it a waste for you did learn something from it

Anonymous said...

thank you. that's what everyone says. i didn't exactly waste time. it's just that i've "wasted time" because i didn't get to where i wana be.

-s.y.