Sunday, August 05, 2007

I Am Back.

From the lalaland. I was hoping to never have to get back to work. After Bintan, it was to Bali. After Bali, it was back to the rat-chase-rat and man-eat-man world. Grrr.

No news from anyone and it's getting on my nerves. Thanks to cellmate and meanest who have been very encouraging and supportive to me all these times. So, a big THANK YOU! I will hang on to however thin the rope is. Preserve. *Grits my teeth*

Let's hope things start turning into a better angle. During the past 2 weeks, I felt as if I've been pampered too much with holidays. Haha!! It gets me excited and we're planning for our next holiday.

Where shall it be? Taiwan, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Thailand or Tioman or some other islands in Malaysia. Suggestions, suggestions. Headaches, headaches. Money, money, money!!! Hahhh.

Monday tomorrow. Let's hope for a good start ahead, all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei, nxt holiday shld be w us! cut whoever-can-make-it also can (might be easier to plan if we dont accommodate everyone)

i wanna go HK le.

the devil herself said...

whatever la. i cld always do with another holiday. IF budget permits. hee

i alrdy said ONE YEAR ago, whoever 2 persons can make it then go le. but nobody response...

Anonymous said...

you were once a kiddo, too.

propose venue first, can? i'm trying to target Melbourne in Apr, so must plan carefully.

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh melb! i've always wanted to go to melb! :(

or hk lor..

Anonymous said...

oh really? let's go lor! COME COME! hee

HK is shop.eat.shop.shop.shop.eat.shop.shop.shop.shop.$$$ loss.$$ loss. $$ loss.$$ loss.

cannot laaa

-s.y.