This is a very hard and trying time for both me and you. I know I will make it and surely surge up as a better person, a stronger individual and a smarter (hopefully) advertising person. It's going to be hard on you because you've to tolerate my nonsense and be patient towards my attitude and temper. So, thank you in advanced.
I cannot thank this next person enough - cellmate. She's been through my kao peh session more than once, twice. She's been through countless sessions with me. I never say it out but I am very very thankful of your support and company all these times.
Thanks to meanest too who has been my listening ears despite her busy schedule. All the best in your event and have fun in your retreat. Yes, pig out together next week, hopefully.
I've killed my intention and decided to continue the path for a while till I chance upon the exit signal. Say I'm a coward for not being bold enough, not being adventurous enough, not being whatever enough. I have my rationale and I'm still very clear of my goal at the top of the mountain.
Despite all obstacles, they merely hurt my legs and knees and hands. They didn't stab me to death. I believe that I'd be able to climb up to the peak soon.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, we take turns to kao peh right? But glad tt you didnt make a rash decision in the end.
Anyways, re what I said outside Bras Basah on Friday, I guess the word I'm looking for is 'Challenge', I feel that my work right now seems like a bloody school proj, cept no cutsix to bitch with. :( Sigh.
Looking forward to our own 881 nxt wk!
can always turn to each other to kao peh, no worries. :)
don feel bad or regret wht u said outside Bras Basah. it's your true feelings :) we're always looking for challenges but no matter what, take it slow and learn what comes may. you can always bitch with me.
i think my hse here has the 881 leh... and i told sp we're gg. she said find out more abt the tradition and history first. *chuckles*
-s.y.
Post a Comment