Sunday, August 12, 2007

Japanese-ed and Korean-ed.

No, I do NOT know Japanese or Korean. So happened I had to do newsletters of these two languages. Translator screwed up my timeline, I got screwed by client. Fcucked up and down, left and right. Finally it was a wrap on Friday night and the studio manager said, "Can you check faster?"

*Cringes nose*. Hello, do I know and understand these 2 languages? Do I, DO I!?!?!??!?! Hell, NO! So I am checking one by one, against client's copy and you want me to check faster? So, who is going to take responsibility when something goes wrong? Me again? I came back and told aunt sp. "Funniest joke I've heard in a long time, man", she said. "Must tell my friends next time." she continued.

If only people had more passion and responsibility. Ask you to go to printer's place to do press check, you said you cannot make it. You have something on. Then, you said there should not be anything wrong because everything is pathed (industry term for converting the entire file to non-editable version). So, I rebutted. You said, SHOULD. What if something happens? You didn't give me 100% assurance.

I'm thorough with these people and attitude. I shall just do my part and responsibility. To hell, with you people, ya know?

-----

Apparently, there's a worm in my blog here hur. Yes, YOU. Quietly read my post and you know what's going on with me - if I am pissed or angry or happy. How fortunate am I to have you by my side. Thanks for your patience, dear.

No comments: