Today marks day one of my bumming week. Started with waking up late(r) than usual. Then nua a little, housework then lunch for him at his office. Hah! I didn't cook the lunch. It was aunt sp who cooked bacon rice yesterday night and I merely heated it up.
Today was quite fruitful as I felt that I've completed a lot of things. Went ICA and did my Access Card and updated my address on my NRIC since I'm there already. Then it was off to Army Market for a fulfiling prawn noodle and a bowl of grass jelly with sea coconut. Fuahz! I certainly have a BIG appetite!
Pamper session started at 4.30pm at Far East Plaza. Spa pedicure with an extra I-already-forgot-what-treatment-already for my feet. Sat there and was pampered for a whole good 2 hours. Whee!!!!
There you have the itinerary of my day 1. Haha!!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment