Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day One - Three of the Other Journey.

All I could say is I am dead tired. Really dead tired. I was puntual on day 1 and i went home 12 hours later. On the dot, 12 hours later. I was in quite a daze by then. A lot of pointers to digest and processes to remember.

Day 2 was slightly better with actual stuffs to do. Got a string of things out on time, PHEW! j went on to talk for 30 minutes which mean clocking out at 8. But fine, that's considered early.

Day 3. Today. It's my feet that killed me. Stupid heels, which I should really consider throwing as it's hurting me badly everytime i wear it EVEN THOUGH it's only for a while (ie. walk to and from MRT station). Useless pair of thing huh. And the new slippers are hurting a little but not as much. AND all that climbing... I reckon I'd really lose some weight climbing up 2 storeys countless times daily. It's really COUNTLESS. I didn't bother counting them already.

Got arrowed 4 times today. Left, right, front, back. Forgot my bulletproof vest today. Sighs. Hope I didn't get jinto trouble. It can be such hair-tugging moment when there are sudden change of plans for the week. Grrrr.

Hanging on by the moment but loving it every second! :)

And, apologies to you (you know who you are) for throwing my tantrum (yet again!) at you unnecessarily yesterday. :P

Time to hit the bed now. Outta here.

No comments: