Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sweet Gesture.

Warning: This is a sweet post. If you think you're not up to it, please steer away. Thank you.

He had to go to JB this morning to settle some stuffs at the bank. Off he goes while I continue my journey in dreamland. Upon reaching Singapore, he SMS-ed and told me he got the (famous) Portugese egg tarts from City Square. Thought 1: How nice! When I knew he had to wait for 45 minutes for the freshly-baked tarts, it melted me. Thought 2: How sweet!

Thank you very much for the wonderful and delicious egg tarts coz you know how much I love egg tarts. And to spend 45 minutes waiting and walking around the mall is even sweeter. Thank you, my dear.

Focus on the good, not the bad. I'm sure you know what I mean as you were the one who constantly drill this into me. :P

Love you, dear.

No comments: