Day Two was lunch with a friend at City Hall then back home to do some groceries and housework. Seemed like a boring and typical day but enjoyed as these little things occupied my time. DIY facial papmer which now leaves my skin a tad too dry. (!!!).
Yesterday was lunch with ex-colleagues and then coffee (actually, tea) session with evil twin. I felt like I was leading a tai-tai life. Sitting at Spinneli's with my beverage, plugging onto my ipod and reading my book; admist the lush green outside the coffee joint enjoying the breezy and lazy afternoon. Ahh. Oomm.
I'm halfway into my fourth bumming day. It's been a rather slow and boring day. Woke up at ten and lazed around, doing nothing much and the day seemed to pass like a slow turtle.
On the other hand, I am a little jittery about the new week. What do I wear? What do I bring? What do I say? What do I do?
All the "What Do I's" are bogging my mind once in a while.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sigh. Some of us have to work.
pw,
*BISH*
Hey, you got a new job?
Congrats!!
Post a Comment