Before anything else, I must rejoice that I got to see the sky in blueish tone this evening. Yep, I got out of office at 7.30pm. WHEE!!!!! Considering the past 3 days, my average time out of office was around 9-9.30 pm. Yesterday was the last straw. I chucked my work aside and took a cab home because I felt very nauseous.
A couple of designers weren't happy with bosses' action of jotting down each employee's lateness and pin them on bulletin board. They said bosses are very "keh kao" (calculating in Hokkien) and so, they've decided to learn from the bosses. Go home promptly.
My concern is, if they come in late by 30-45 mins daily and go home on the dot, how the heck can we finish the jobs on hand? If you're in this industry, you should know how demanding it is, how "no life" you get. If you want a 9-5/6 fixed timing job, then why choose advertising in the first place?
If you claim it to be your passion (in advertising) then don't complain and grumble. Right? Or are you just working hard to build the mansion you desire?
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow. you are so passionate about advertising. To go far in ur career, you have to have passion for it. My evil twin, you can definately go far! Much further than the ones who grumble about their job all the time!
evil twin, like i told you, i wana be successful so i will work hard. :)
i think i am one of the few that is doing what i like. so i am very fortunate. :)
-s.y.
I envy your passion. I've lost mine. duno where it gone to..vacation maybe? Ai. Duno. ( banging my head on the monitor). can see blood ?
winnie dear, you want to be like happy tree friends ha? expect me to see blood? hehehe! i see your brainy brains!!
don't worry la, gone for vacation; sure will come back one mah!
-s.y.
Post a Comment