Cock-up, screwed up by client and now, what more can be worse than your client's ad doesn't appear on the supposed time and publication? Blank ad, yes. Though I just joined the current company for a short period of one month, I think I gave my boss (the AD) a heart attack.
My client (not even my colleague's) nearly had a blank ad coming out for today. Strangley enough, I wasn't even as nervous as I should have been. My mind was saying, "Aiyah, sure can get it out on time. Don't worry too much. At most, pay for surcharge after 7pm lor." That's bad attitude.
I should make sure that all goes well, we can meet the deadlines and stop giving hell to everyone. But how can I help it when the client themselves come to & fro with changes and are only satisfied with the 12th draft? Fuck, you know!! You haven't seen even the first draft for the Chinese ad (which is going out on the same time, same day) and you're changing the layout for your English version. I was about to curse and swear them and just run across the street to murder them! (Yeah, the client's just a main street across from us. Damn!)
The Creative Head got "long face" from Boss because my client is never ending on their changes; and neglected Boss's other ads. I 'm so guilty 'coz I got everyone (I seriously mean EVERYBODY) to work late for me (that's because I a one-man show). Like cellmate said, "What's new?"
This morning was another heart attack. Well, nearly. Deadline was at 10am but approval from client only came in at 12pm. Tomorrow's Chinese ad's going out but first draft will only be viewed at 9am. Oh, great.
I wonder how many heart attacks I'll be getting. (Readers, pardon me but I feel like saying the next word very much.) FUCKKKK!!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment