My response throughout the day was pretty much like the post title. Started the day with a neckache which I absolutely detest. Popped Panadol but apparently it's helpless. Earlier of the day, I could not register things in my mind and I started work in a slow motion.
And then, work came rushing in and I had to force myself to start working faster. I hate it when I cannot deliver the deadlines for a certain leceh client. I trust that she'll screw me upside down, left, right and all over tomorrow when we go over to her office. Biatch! She's so troublesome and nasty that I fear calling her to clear my doubts. So I passed the saint job to Boss. Hehehe!!
Anyway, I was calculating, if I was paid $10 per hour for OT, I'd see a fat pay cheque of about $2k per month. Yes, I feel damn rich.
Ah, well. There's no OT pay in our industry for the agency's bound to incur losses, looking at the amount of OT we clock daily and the number of persons clocking.
However, having said that, I still like my job. Nyeh nyeh!!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
be patient dear!!
see i've just got myself a blog. but it contains a lot of unedited craps n shits...cheerios...
wah. you complain abt ur work. not very good le.
winnie baby!! i am patient, patient, patient...
stef, i complaint bt see the last line? i still love it. :D
-s.y.
i always ask you to be patient but in fact i'm an impatient auntie myself.
forgive old folk ok...
we nag too much..
kekekeke...
have a good day pleasing clients:p
-Hugs-
winnie auntie,
generally, my clients range from very easy to please to the hardcore-hard-to-please-and-i-want-many-changes type. sighs!!
-s.y.
Post a Comment