Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Where Evil Meets Evil.

Shopping with the evil twin was fun today. Bought what I wanted: a handbag (from Far East Plaza) and notebook & organiser (from Popular). Yes, pw; Popular auntie me. I'm so satisfied with the handbag because it was only $19.90.

Something I observed from today's spree:

A man, in a well-pressed suit, goes to work in Paragon, Orchard. In he goes into one of the high class boutique. He could be the manager but let's not rule out the possibility of him being the sales executive (in short, salesman). A while later, you see the same man, outside the boutique. What is he doing? Wiping the glass panel. *Faints* So... don't think that working in a high-class place and going to office in suit is very prestigious.

I'm off to be with the Shooting Stars! *wink wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiz..ger..I am plagued by bad luck...=(...wait till u come back. we go si ma lu temple ok. =(

take care
Tracy