Thursday, August 04, 2005

Love Me, Love You.

Before everything else, let's continue with lesson #2: Never panic.

Panic doesn't help. I screwed up the deadline submissions for media house today. Finished Artwork (FA) supposed to reach media house by noon wasn't out; because I mistook it for the one going out tomorrow instead. Mistake on my part; I should have double checked.

I think thought my designers hate me. It's just me, being over-sensitive. The German designer said, "No, don't kill the messenger." That was such a relief!! They're rushing a massive project right now and my client kept butting in for changes. Urgh! The designers are nice to begin with and easy to work with.

Client just faxed a 55-page manual for the new job. It's time to bug the designers. Hiak Hiak!! I suspect the deadline's tight because this clients loves taking their time to approve the drafts and chase our ass for them. Bleh!!

But...having said that, I like my job. As a matter of fact, I love it!!! :))

No comments: