Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ewww...!!

I don't know where to start or how to start but I am deeply disgusted by someone who can hold a senior position yet be so cowardly and so childish. Oh gosh.

If you wanted to complain about me, please do so in front of me or to the boss. Not do it unto somebody who is so new to the company. Trying to poison her mind? I think you have no balls.

If you hate my guts, say it so in my face, in front of me. I give no hoot but don't go around sneaking behind my back and critisize me. I think you are childish.

If you detest my working style and want to complain, knock on the boss' door and tell them. Tell them I am lazy, I am not doing my job well, I am not getting things done. Don't try to go around making personal attacks and remarks like, "AEs are sleeping at the back (of office).". I think you are so unprofessional! Aiyoh!

We, AEs do have our reservations about designers but we NEVER make personal attacks or lowly remarks about a specific designer. If we do critisize, it's for work purpose(s) and based on valid reasons.

Eee, I look down on you because you're a grown up man, so much older but you behave like a sissy, unprofessional, childish and cowardly. My heart goes out to your mum and girlfriend (if you do have, that is).

You are such an arrogant bastard who wants EVERYONE to kowtow to you and do things your way. I feel sorry because you do not know the meaning of compromise. Your brain is limited. Tsk tsk. Oh but wait, I don't think you have a brain to begin with. No wonder.

In short, you just hate me for the person that I am - giving you no face, don't suck up to people (you), direct and straightforward. Yet you don't tell me in my face but go round stirring politics in the small office. Walau I cannot stand it because this office barely fits 20 people and we're so honest with each other (except you because you never fit into this family of ours anyway); we don't play politics.

If you want to play politics, fine. I will play mind games along with you and make sure your true colours show to the bosses. Let's see who will be outlived. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. As for you, I wish I could find some balls and wrap them as a gift to you. Unfortunately, don't think any balls can fit you, woman! Such a biatch!

I'd want to thank evil twin for the wonderful Monday evening spent in New York, New York in CityLink Mall. Because of your encouraging words and advice, I will not act uncouth and be a cool and witty person. One who uses brain rather than brawl.

I am hanging on because of evil twin's hope on me and my cut6 Communications. :) I will be strong. Which reminds me, that particular agency called me again. There's a Senior AE opening but that team is doing properties, IT and technology. Hmm not that interesting yet. Anyway, I have hopes, dreams and goals. I am working hard and smart to make sure I realize them than being an empty vessel because they make the most noise. It applies to you, loser. :)

Good night.

No comments: