Sunday, September 24, 2006

Singapore is small & a little randomness.

If I wasn't bored of the SI, I wouldn't know that city I am living in is so tiny. My senior is my #1's classmates's girlfriend and they know each other and yada yada yada and the story continues. Haha!

cellmate, I know you'd say old habits die hard. Yes la, yes la.

Yesterday was a stoney day for me because I went back to office and from a Senior AE, I decided to give the cleaner job a try. -_- We went back to complete the Chinese manual project and I ended up cleaning the entire office with t. We emptied at least FIVE black huge thrash bags which consisted of old and used artcards, old materials that looked like they weren't touched for centuries. Yes, bosses will say, "Keep first. We'd have use for them later." Hello, how later is your later? Hence, THROW! Wahaha!! It's a joy to throw things. :P

Today is supposed to be my oblivion day but I feel that I have yet to be as oblivious as I should be. Urgh. Another oblivion day wasted.

Tomorrow marks the begining of yet another busy week. If only you would behave more like a Head of Art, caring for your designers, all of us will have a happier working environment. Stupid pervert. (Don't ask me how is he pervertish coz it's just another nickname.)

No comments: